|1||bottom frame||beamthickness 2.5mm|
|secondary purlin C120*60*1.7mm|
|50mm glasswool insulation|
|2||top frame||beamthickness 2.5mm|
|Z molding part|
|secondary purlin 80*40*1.3mm|
|50mm glasswool insulation+PE film|
|0.5mm steel sheet|
|4||floor board||18mm fiber cement board|
|5||floor covering||1.6mm PVC vinyle flooring|
|6||steel door||T75 0.6mm,size 845*2035|
|7||PVC window||pvc sliding window 1130*1100 double glasses,flying screen|
|8||wall panel||V1150,75mm glasswool sandwich panel0.4/0.450KG/m³|
|10||Electric||Industry plug,distribution box,4 socket,1switch,2 light|
Engineering Report Technical conditions
1.1 General Technical Condition
1)The structure can prevent the 8 magnitude earthquake.
2)The design of seismic grouping is the first group, the site characteristic cycle is considered 0.45s, the construction site category is considered by Class III, and the damping ratio of steel structure is 0.05. The maximum αmax of the horizontal earthquake influence coefficient is 0.04, which is calculated by 5 years.
3) Structural safety level is grade 2. The coefficient of importance is 1.0.
4) Conner fitting elevation plus or minus zero.
Normally,steel beams, steel columns, purlin are all used Q235B cold bending galvanized light steel.
strength of steel:f=215N/m2
1.3 Loading Combination
1.Calculation of floor Loading
Structure Weight 0.4 kN/m2
Dead Load Value 0.4 kN/m2
Live Load Value 3.0 kN/m2
Structure Weight 0.3 kN/m2
Dead Load Value 0.3 kN/m2
Live Load Value 0.5 kN/m2
2.Calculation of Wind loading
According to the 15 Design durable years, the basic wind pressure of wind loading is W0=0.3KN/m2
- Packaging Details
- Flat pack container house shipping:
1) all materials are flat pack, packed as rectangular box.
2) Loading way one: 4 units can be packed as one SOC (shipper’s own container), transport by truck directly.
5) Loading way two: 6 units 20ft container house can be loaded in 1*40ft HQ shipping container
Welding/Shipping container house shipping:
1) Everything are fixed inside of the container house.
2) Loading: SOC (shipper’s own container) shipping.